Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beauty Wishlist #1


Recently I have had extremely dry skin and it seems that every product I use on my face clings to it and highlights the flakiness, especially concealer, so I was so excited when i heard about this new concealer from benefit. The centre of the product conceals and on the outside there is a ring of a moisturising balm that in theory should cover the dry areas without producing the flaky look.  I've watched a few youtube videos about this and I am really excited to try it. 

Also my recent dry skin has made me sensitive to almost every moisturiser I own, even ones for sensitive skin! I have used this before and so has my Mum who has a similar skin type to me and I know that it is very gentle and moisturising.

My hair takes quite a long time to blow-dry and I will be glad of anything that can shorten that time for me! I am thinking of using this after my tangle teaser and before my hairdryer to hopefully reduce my drying time. I also like it for the way it looks with all the little blue bobbly bits.

I bought this last year for my prom and it looked so pretty and girly. It is a blue toned fuchsia lipstick which is highly pigmented and super bright. I wore it almost all the time after the event, even for everyday looks paired with neutral makeup on the rest of my face. Unfortunately I have somehow managed to lose it and I have come to the conclusion that I just can't live without it and need to buy it again because it is just too gorgeous!

I am a lover of all things glittery so this product is my holy grail! It is a loose silver glitter which comes with a 'priming cream base' to help it stick. I think this would be a great product for festival season or used in a party makeup look.

Let me know if you have used any of these or if you have any recommendations!


No comments:

Post a Comment